Latest version: 0004.0016 (7 Feb 2023)
Optimized PWM frequency to solve the electric noise issue.
How to upgrade T5+ firmware:
1. Copy the .bin files into the root directory of your SD card.
2. Keep the monitor off and insert the SD card into T5+.
3. Power the monitor on and it will upgrade automatically.
4. After it's done, restart the monitor.
1. Don't change the names of the bin files.
2. SD card is recommended to be FAT32 format and under 16G.
3. Power can't be cut off during upgrading or the monitor will be dead.
My monitor work perfectly and the brightness is awesome, couldn't get happier 👍🤘💪
The Osee T5+ is an excellent monitor with professional tools at an affordable price. The only thing I would recommend is in a new firmware update to include auto shut off the monitor when I turned off my camera and have it turn on when I turn it on the camera.
For those of us who do not have a flip screen on our camera for vlogging or the need for a larger high resolution monitor, this is an affordable high quality tool. I use my T5+ to view photos/videos and for making composition decisions. The large high resolution screen helps a great deal to review the finer details of your work instead of depending on the lower resolution monitors which are on most cameras, Overall, I am thoroughly pleased, thank you OSEE!
Very good and bright monitor, nice functions. I really like it. I use it on weddings on a gh5. Maybe a firmware update to make the review ing of the clips more faster would be good, but other than that very good high value monitor. also, keep improving it with software updates, you have an excellent product