Latest version: 0010.0005 (3 Mar 2023)
Supports Osee Calibrator.
How to upgrade Megamon 15 firmware:
1. Copy the .bin file(s) into the root directory of your USB drive.
2. Insert the USB drive into Megamon 15's USB port.
3. Press OK button to pull out menu and go to USER CONFIG>>Firmware Upgrade.
4. After it's done, restart the monitor.
1. Don't change the name(s) of the bin file(s).
2. USB drive is recommended to be FAT32 format and under 16G.
3. Power can't be cut off during upgrading or the monitor will be dead.